Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cho - the media is shocked! Shocked! to discover hate.













"Mad Killer's Hate Mail" screams the NY Post.
"Dead Killer's Angry Rant" - LA Times
"Cho's Manifesto Laced with Hate" - Canada
"Killer Sent Final Blast of Hate" - NBC

Rating are up. 3-inch headlines are back. The Philadelphia Inquirer is selling papers again. The media's favorite word - "Hate" - is back in the headlines. Yipeee!! They are of course shocked! shocked! to discover violence and hate. Why?

This media -





Grindhouse promo














2 Live Crew album cover
2 Live Crew lyrics
"Album: Shake A Lil' Somethin' (1995)
Intro: Astrid
Hey y'all motherfuckers out there, whassup? You know your
boys are back, Fresh Kid Ice, Brother Marquee and Mr. Mixx.
They droppin' some new shit; and ain't about all that bullshit
y'all been hearin' for the last two or three years, you know
what I'm sayin'? There ain't no more motherfuckin'
cheerleading goin' on, so DROP THAT SHIT!!
Chorus (2x):
Come and be my private dancer! (3x)
I got some money if that's the answer!
Verse 1: Brother Marquis
Sittin' here wonderin' who can I phone?
My bitch done left me home alone
Dance for me in privacy,
So no one else can bother me
Fantasies of a centerfold
So very beautiful but yet so bold
Picture me and you on a photo
Butt-booty naked, dancin' on my solo
Bitch, you know you got me in the zone
I'm on bone, can't wait to get it on
I'll do anything for you, please let me knock it
Even put some money in your pocket
Don't overcharge or play with my heart
I got cash or a credit card
Don't make me beg for a piece of ass
All I want is a private dance!
Chorus"
Shocked, shocked to discover hate.
All they need do is look in the mirror. Yes - the little mirrors they glance at right before the cameras roll to make sure their blond hair and necklines are just perfect - perfect for the hate they broadcast into our homes us day in and day out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker