Saturday, April 08, 2006

BodyVox Rox


Had a neat 2 days.

Friday afternoon I blew off work and took a BodyVox improvisational dance workshop at a dance studio in Irvine Auditorium on the Penn campus. Really fun. Improv is a challenge to me. My background is in ballet - so I am most comfortable with structure and design rather than improv. It was good for me.

Then Saturday I took my daughter in town to see BodyVox perform "A Thousand Little Cities" at Zellerbach auditorium. What a neat show, lighthearted, clever choreo, well-danced. A couple of very clever and funny film clips. Two numbers danced to my favorite - Tom Waits.

Along the way my daughter and I checked out sites.




















This is a really neat statue on Broad Street near Temple.





The new Circ Building



Vic on the Penn Campus


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ballet is amazing. A very beautiful art.

Congratulations on the beautiful daughter you have.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker